The Drumcircle in your training or event will
- energize your team in a groovy, thriving experience
- help to identify each person with its team
- create team spirit by recognising the inter-dependency among all team members
- break the ice to help new team constellations to form relationships fast
- teach team building in a new, unique way
- stimulate creative thought processes
- bring joy, fun and relaxation into the team
- help people rediscover and explore the deep relationship with rhythm that permeates every aspect of life
- promote cooperation versus competition
- encourage clear communication
- develop listening and expressing skills
- inspire individual and team involvement
- define common ground between participants
- build trust among the participants
- activate playful stress reduction
- integrate right and left brain hemisphere
- enable more brain potential for any work- learn-and decision-processes
- create a low risk environment to experiment with new behaviors and encourage self-responsibility and accountability
- highten awareness for body language
- improve body language
- provide chaos as inspiration for new solutions
- help to embody and understand the corporate vision
- offer groovy, creative, joyful, extraordinary (evening) programs and keynotes for any event
– corporate team building-trainings:
Effective learning can happen within an Drumcircle concerning two of the most challenging situations in a team: change and interpersonal conflicts:
During a Drumcircle program you will experience all the phases that characterize the processes of change in organizations and teams:
- insecurity, resistance, curiosity, excitement
- courage, feeling your own limits and stepping over them
- handling chaos, relaxing and experimenting with it
- realizing that there are others in the same situation,
- perceiving, approaching, listening, relating, inspiring each other, directing the focus on the advantages of the team
- finding your own place, your own way within a new and complex situation
- consolidation, stabilization, new order arises, groove begins to grow
- diving in, letting go, trust, enjoying, play, harvest
- embody the new resources to move on to the next challenge
The team will go on in a new groove.
One of the greatest benefits of a Drumcircle program is to get immediate feedback about which ways of communication-inputs support, and which ones disturb the groove. The drumcircle offers the possibility to become aware of your habitual strategies and your behavior patterns. Our skilled facilitation and active reflections ensure a solid transfer of key learning into the participants‘ work place.
- be clear about their role and responsibilities
- provide a consistent message to their group members
- adapt their communication and decision-making styles with others
- develop action steps to increase employee’s trust
- lead their group through the stages of team development
- empower others to act
- recognize and celebrate contributions (Dan Norenberg, www.nvision-learning.com)
- balance their “energy bank account”
- have clear and conscious body language
- present themselves with full authenticity
In clear structured leading tasks while making music, the drumcircle as an analog learning field provides a lot of room and liberty for experimenting with new strategies around all the above named tasks of a leader.
- On request the program also offers background information about the “foreign“ culture of your business-partner in a lively, experience-based way of learning.
- Meeting the other culture while playing a simple piece of their music, singing one of their songs, moving with one of their folk dances, listening to their CDs, or even meditate on one of their prayers offers a deeper understanding and improves relationship.
- We provide a variety of authentic instruments, audio- video- and photo-material and ethnological knowledge.
A Drumcircle program can help people to use intuition to increase effectiveness in business and sales transactions.
Do you sometimes feel overloaded by information, overwhelmed by the rate of change and the complexity of your organization? A substantial number of successful business executives openly admit to relying on their intuition to give them the edge to be able to react instantly, see the “big picture”, and be innovative. Intuition in sales and management means the ability to have a feel for customers, employees, market changes and emerging trends, and the ability to think strategically. Creative leadership means the ability to think “out of the box” and see situations from different perspectives. Both creativity and intuition are perceptive skills that can be developed.
We support you with offering the experimental field of a Drumcircle program (as a totally new setting for most people), where new strategies are required. This fact invites the right brain hemisphere to work more intensive, and to integrate better with the rest of the brain potential. Creative and intuitive thoughts and insights appear and transform rhythm into groove.
- become aware of the subtle signals sent by employees and customers.
- use creative techniques for preparing, gathering information (before, during, after), and executing presentations.
- decode that “gut feeling”, “hunch” and other body/somatic signals.
- use intuitive decision-making techniques to resolve work-related problems, improve relationships, and create innovative solutions
Women who work in business, especially in leading positions, often (have to) suppress their female qualities to be able to work in this male – dominated field. They try to become tough and copy male ways of communicating, thinking, behaving, and working. Therewith their team, company, colleagues, employees, customers etc lose female communication skills/patterns, the more holistic, right brain dominated, body-connected, intuitive, emotional ones.
Drumcircle programs empower and support women to stick to their explicit female ways of being to speak up, of improving their female self-confidence and thereby in the end increasing the amount of female leaders in the world of business.
One female participant in a drumcircle facilitated by Arthur Hull shared the following feedback:
Drumcircle programms (nur mit einem m)are a great option for opening (kick-off) – and closing ceremonies. They can set the tone for the whole weekend, get people involved, and create an atmosphere of fun. Energy, enthusiasm and passion are to be felt and become certainly magnetic.
All the above named benefits of Drumcircle program can be experienced in large groups up to 5000 people and are especially recommended for
- teams, that normally don’t meet each other in person, but have to work together (international, virtual…teams)
- big companies who want to offer their employees to share an intensive experience together, discovering the diversity of their different positions in the company as a great resource for their great common groove.
- companies who need to improve corporate identity. Everybody who experiences him/herself as a constitutive part of such a big, groovy entity will be deeply impressed and will never forget this feeling!